- Students must be committed to the absolute Lordship of Christ, through an ongoing relationship with Him, and by a desire to reach greater maturity in Him, in full obedience to His will.
- A copy of a high school diploma, or its equivalent, for entrance into the College at the undergraduate level.
- A copy of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, for entrance into all levels of the graduate programs.
- Students are to be actively involved in a local church.
- Admission to Global Institute is subject to approval of the Admissions Committee, which holds the final decision